OLD CHILDREN TOYS : 12V RIDING TOYS.
Old Children Toys
- (child) a young person of either sex; "she writes books for children"; "they're just kids"; "`tiddler' is a British term for youngster"
- (child) an immature childish person; "he remained a child in practical matters as long as he lived"; "stop being a baby!"
- A son or daughter of any age
- An immature or irresponsible person
- (child) a human offspring (son or daughter) of any age; "they had three children"; "they were able to send their kids to college"
- A young human being below the age of full physical development or below the legal age of majority
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
60s children's infirmary Caco doctor
Ein Kuchengehause aus den 60ern erfullte die Voraussetzungen und wurde von mir mit ganz verschiedenen Einzelteilen gefullt. Ich gestehe, ich habe auch ein bisschen geschummelt, um eine Krankenhausatmosphare zu schaffen: der Medizinschrank besteht aus zwei alten Mini-Plastikschranken, Werbebeigaben aus den 50ern oder Wundertuteninhalte aus den 60ern, ich habe nur das rote Kreuz draufgeklebt...
A kitchen room of the 60s filled with all kind of older furniture. I confess, I cheated a little bit to create a hospital atmosphere: the medicine cabinet is composed of two old mini kitchen plastic cupboards, giveaways of the 50s or small toys of the 60s, I just stuck the red cross on it...
The Child's Toys
"Children have no use for psychology. They detest sociology. They still believe in God, the family, angels, devils, witches, goblins, logic, clarity, punctuation, and other such obsolete stuff. When a book is boring, they yawn openly. They don't expect their writer to redeem humanity, but leave to adults such childish allusions."
Isaac Bashevis Singer
"The Child's Toys and the Old Man's Reasons
Are the Fruits of the Two seasons."
William Blake (1757-1827)
harry potter toys uk
pack and play toys
musical toys for kids
educational toys for children with special needs
wonder pets toys
buy toys online nz
dr office toys
gooey alien toys
california fun toys